“When Dreativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education”
“When Dreativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education” was nominated by AHSA World in 2018, which is now under 2018 UNESCO Literacy Prize and the 4th Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
It is led by United Nations’ Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) Bioinformatics Expert, with expert panel of World Health Organization (WHO) Officers, Academician of US Academy of Engineering, US Robotics Patent Holder, And Support of advisors and ambassadors.
“When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education” is composed of four major programs that complement each other. Through simultaneous execution, poverty can be completely ameliorated through education, creativity, self-confidence, and opportunity! The Three programs are “Silicon Valley Global Literacy AIE ducation Center”, “Creativity Learning Center”, “World Dance Day”, and “World Bio-X Conference”.
- Dr. Hwa A. Lim, Bioinformatics Expert of the United Nations’ Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO).
- Carmelita Chao, President of AHSA World.
- Zoumana Isaac Traore: World Health Organization(WHO) antibiotic resistance official
- Steve Chen (Shiqing Chen): World’s leading supercomputer expert from the US National Academy of Engineering.
- Professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov: Institute of Cytology & Genetics , Member, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Prof. Dr. habil. Ralf Hofestädt: Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics, Technical Faculty – D5-106, Bielefeld University, Germany.
- Professor Doctor, Hossam Hassan Hussein Abbas: Head of Hydrobiology Department, Veterinary Research Division, National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt.
- Albert Sun: robotics expert and holder of 10patents in the US, as well as a robotics patent from US/China.
Advisory Committee members
- Oyediran Oyewale A.: animal epidemiologist;World Health Organization (WHO – EU Prime) Routine Immunization Plan Monitor,
- Professor Suqin Chen: President of Mianyang City Yiyuan Aixin Association.
- Yang Shengkun: Executive Director of Chuanxi Education Foundation,
- Doug Jacobs: former Senior Software Engineer at Cisco Systems.
- Jianmin Liu: musician with the National Ballet of China Symphony Orchestra; author of “The Meditation Tree”.
- Lu Chen, Chief Operating Officer of Silicone Valley International Culture Development.
- Xiuyun Liu, Ph.D. in Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge (UK), President of Chinese Students & Scholars Association at University of California, San Francisco
“World Dance Day 2019 – Out of the mountains, facing the challenge” Ambassadors:
2019 Music Poverty Alleviation and Education Ambassador Wei Ma (Xuanzi Ma): Member of the All-China Youth Federation; member of the Sichuan Provincial Political Consultative Conference; National First-class Performer; Head of the Eastern Jasmine Women’s National Orchestra; Principal of the Oriental Jasmine Art Training School; Winner of the First Annual Chinese Music Award “Golden Bell Award”.
“When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education” is collaborating with Aid Afghanistan for Education (AAE, anon-profit organization), Mali Republic of West Africa (Mali), and Huya Tibetan Township (Pingwu County, Sichuan Province, China) on the「Silicon Valley Global Literacy AI Education Center」project, to provide computers and weekly fixed hours of counseling education.
In addition to the charity project for poverty alleviation education, “When Creativity Meets Poverty Alleviation and Education” will execute the plan to join together experts, scholars, political leaders, investors, businesses, manufacturers, and students in creating an all-around, all-inclusive “Biotechnology World Congress – HAL Prize”. Through changing the current situations such as the disconnect between modern education and society, the status quo of politics and experts, and the dysfunction of enterprises and investment, the goal is to cultivate the ability to integrate into the current social needs and change with education led by experts and scholars, as well as under the general political directions to practically, directly, effectively change the excessive waste of resources and time in modern education, so that education will truly become the giant power in alleviating poverty in the future!
The AHSA World welcomes friends who are passionate about poverty alleviation, education, science, culture and charity to work together and participate in this movement. In addition to the need to create a Silicon Valley Global Literacy AI Education Center and to enable its operations, computer donations are also needed. The 24-hour Education Counseling Center requires volunteers to participate in creating courses in computer programming, Chinese,English and mathematics; Creativity Learning Center needs young friends willing to share love, patience, connecting with people, and to challenge change, to participate in assisting the senior community find the true secret of youthful energy source – change. Through practical actions, “2019 World Dance Day” hopes to help youngsters from impoverished mountainous area to walk out of the mountains and face the challenges!
AHSA World hopes every caring friend to become an important sponsors of poverty alleviation education.